Year Round Resources for Upper Elementary


I am so excited to be partnering up with some of my favorite upper elementary teachers for this amazing bundle!  And when I say amazing - I mean A-MAY-ZING in a way that makes your life easier!  Teaching resources for the entire school year to supplement or jazz up the curriculum. 



I have 2 of my favorite resources in this bundle.  The first is Design Your Own Gingerbread House.  


This has been a class favorite year in and year out.  This is a measurement activity that requires students to design and create a gingerbread house that meets the specific measurement instructions provided.  Measurements aside, the creativity is up to your kids!
My second resource is perfect for end of the year testing review!  Make it fun and the kids won't realize they are reviewing!


This jeopardy style game is a great way to review numerous topics in a fun and engaging way.  Inside I share my tips and tricks for making sure that everyone is working every question!

The value of this bundle is over $114.00 but it is only available for a limited time on Educents for $29.99 which is 74% off! You cannot find this bundle anywhere else!  

In addition to my resources, there are 25 other teaching resources totaling 739 pages of materials.  You will get  centers, printables, units of study, flippables, book studies, games, and much, much more.  I'm sure you are wondering if the resources will be useful for your curriculum.  Well, here's a list of the academic concepts covered in this bundle.  

Academic Concepts Covered
Parts of speech
Spelling
Sight words
Word work
Comprehension
Types of sentences
Reading strategies
Authors purpose
Character analysis
Book studies
Adding and subtracting fractions
Finding common denominators
Multiplication and division
Multi-step word problems
Regrouping
Research
Writing Process
Time
Geometry & measurement

Here's a sneak peak at just a few of the resources you get.  

 
 

 

 


 

 
 That's not even all - just a little glimpse.  I know at times we as teachers get busy and tired and sometimes that causes us to get in a little rut.  Don't go there - let this bundle help you avoid the rut!  I promise you won't be disappointed.  If for some reason you are, e-mail me!