It's Time for Camp Go Noodle!!!

When I discovered GoNoodle a couple years ago my life changed.  No really - it did!  If you have no idea what I am talking about and are wondering how a noodle changed my life - then you need to keep reading.

GoNoodle has absolutely nothing to do with noodles and everything to do with music, movement, brain breaks, fun, kid-loving silliness that is perfect for the classroom!  In the classroom I use GoNoodle on a daily basis, multiple times a day.  It only takes a few minutes to take a "brain break", get the wiggles out and get re-focused and ready for learning.

But now it is summer, and in true teacher only form, I have found myself more than once singing GoNoodle songs around the house.  Starting tomorrow, June 29, GoNoodle is starting Camp GoNoodle!  A free, fun and exciting way to bring GoNoodle into your home for your kids, grand kids, neighbors, friends, etc.


Camp GoNoodle will offer 4 weeks of fun activities to do with the kids in your life!  Make this summer a summer to remember with Camp GoNoodle!  When you visit Camp GoNoodle to sign-up this is what you will see:






Sounds like fun!  Just click the orate Sign-Up for Free button and get started!  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! Still not sure - check out a little glimpse into what Week 1 has to offer.



So here's a little about me, GoNoodle, and summer!


I'm not alone in my love for GoNoodle!  See who else loves GoNoodle!



An InLinkz Link-up