A little Makeover Madness

I love that I have time in the summer to get some of those projects that just don't make it to the top of my to do list during the school year.  One of those things was doing a little makeover on some of my favorite classroom resources.  With the help of some blogging friends, I was challenged to do a little Makeover Madness this week.  So I had a little creative fun and did some updating on the cover and, instruction page and credit page of one of my best selling resources.  The meat of the product is the same.  If it ain't broke . . .

BEFORE                                     AFTER
 If you haven't had a chance to check out my Multi-Sensory Sight Word Practice pages now is the perfect opportunity.  This made-over set will be half price in my store until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, June 21.  Here's a sneak peak!


In this set, you get all of Fry's First 100 Words ready to print and use.  The beauty of this activity is that once you have taught your students how to do the page, you can use this as an independent word work center for the remainder of the year.  My students LOVE these pages and so do I.  I saw a huge increase in sight word mastery after I started using these pages in my classroom.

If you'd like to try them out, hop over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and grab them while they are on sale!