Who Has Time for Art???



Art? Who has time to teach art with the rising demands of the core curriculum.  In my district, budget cuts a few years ago led to the eliminations of art teachers at all elementary campuses!  Time for art can no longer be the question.  I AM the art teacher!  Today I am excited to share with you a post about ways that I incorporate art into the core curriculum.

I was very excited about the opportunity to be a guest blogger at Teacher Approved.  Click on the picture below to see my blog post about ways I incorporate art into the core curriculum.


While you are there check out their great monthly program for digital teaching resources.  For only $5 a month you get a bundle of teaching resources that have been reviewed and personally selected by Teacher Approved.  Click here to learn more about this program.