A great deal gets even better!



I have received lots of great feedback about the FarFaria app that I write about earlier this week.  (Click here if you missed it) With good reason - this app is AMAZING!!!  Starting today and for the next 10 days the app is being featured on Educents for half price!  You can get a 1 year subscription not for $39.99, not for $29.99 but for only $19.99!  Click the logo to go straight to the FarFaria deal on Educents.

But wait - there's more! (Please re-read with your best TV announcer voice!)

If you don't already have an Educents account, I have an even better deal.  Sign-up for a free Educents account and get a $10 credit on your account that you can use on your first purchase.  Any purchase!  But pair it with the FarFaria deal and you can get a 1 year subscription to over 900 children's books for only $9.99.  You save $30.00 off the regular price.  Click the Educents logo to sign-up and get your $10 credit!



I don't know about you, but about this time of the year I start realizing how much money I have put into my classroom and start spending a little less.  Maybe it is doing my taxes and seeing all my school related receipts that gets me to this point - but I am here.  So when I see a great deal like this it makes me feel a little better.