Black Friday Sale!


I can't pass up a Black Friday Sale and I love being able to say thank you to all of you!  So from today through Sunday my entire store is 20% off PLUS if you buy 2 items you get 1 FREE! If you buy 4 - you get 2 free and so on!

To get your free item, just follow these steps:

1.  Purchase your items in my TpT store before 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 30.
2.  E-Mail me at mrsbiddison@gmail.com with the following information:
     *Your TpT User Name
     *The names of the items you purchased
     *The free item(s) you would like (equal or lesser value of the items you purchased)
3.  E-Mail me by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 1.

I will e-mail the free item(s) directly to you by Saturday, December 6 - but probably sooner!

How about a special freebie just for sharing this post!  If you share this post on your blog, via Pinterest or another social media outlet, then leave me a comment with a link to your share and your e-mail address and I will send you a special freebie just for sharing!