Christmas in July!


Merry Half-Christmas!  I love Christmas time so why not celebrate Half-Christmas too!  Just in time for back to school, I'm throwing a sale on TpT!  My entire store is 20% off today only.  Looking for a new theme for your classroom, check out the Eric Carle Inspired theme which I think is perfect for those lower elementary grades.  Here's a preview of the bundle that shows the many different options available.  You can purchase the Eric Carle Inspired bundle, which is already discounted 20% with an additional 20% off, or you can purchase just the pieces you want for your classroom.


Teacher older kids, try the I {heart} Sock Monkey theme.  I love the fun of the sock monkey but the color scheme and pattern is a little more grown up.  Here's a few samples from that theme.


Not looking for a new theme, check out the other classroom resources for teaching language arts and math.  My best selling Multi-Sensory Sight Word Pages have been loved by teachers and students.  They are a great way to reinforce those sight words in a consistent basis.  I add them to my weekly word work.


This is just an example of the page.  There are sets available by grade level, using the Fry Word List, using the Dolch Word List and more.  I'm also happy to put together a custom set for you based on your wight word list.

There's so much more too!  Take a few minutes to check it out and see what you find!