Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!


Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!  Just wanted to say Thank You to all of the teachers out there who put in endless hours to make each day a special day for their students!  We truly have the best profession in the world and I am so honored to be in your company.  I can't imagine doing anything else!  Here's just a few goodies to Teacher Appreciation Day!

Teachers Pay Teachers started a site-wide sale today!  My entire store is 20% off and use the code TPTXO for an extra 10% off!  Just click the picture to get started!!!  I know that I have my wish list full so I will be doing some shopping!


This week I will be having some giveaways on the Teaching in Blue Jeans Facebook Page.  Make sure to check them out and join in !!!  There is one going on right now!!!  Don't forget to find the Facebook Freebie tab.  I just uploaded a freebie for Mother's Day.


Don't forget to enter The Best for the Best Teacher Appreciation Giveaway and hop through the blogs of the teachers that donated items.  Over 100 TpT sellers donated their best selling items just for this teacher appreciation event!  As the organizer I've seen all the amazing things in the giveaway.  You must go and enter!  You can find it HERE!

Keep watching because I have more Teacher Appreciation goodies for you this week!