A Weekend of Savings

If you are like me, and most teachers I know, you spend lots of money each year on your classroom.  I try to spread it out throughout the year as if that makes it less.  I actually dread itemizing my taxes each year because I realize just how much money I pour into my classroom.  So when I have an opportunity to share a little savings I am excited to do it!

This weekend use the code TeachBlue10 to get a little extra off any educents.com purchase from now through Monday, May 26!  They always have some great stuff - but right now I find so much that is just perfect for keeping my students and my son busy and learning during the summer!  Check out these great offers:



First up is this great Kindergarten Summer Learning Bundle. This bundle is filled (and I mean filled) with some fabulous activities that are perfect for finishing up the school year or keeping your future 1st grader practicing and learning all summer long!  What a fun way to avoid the all to real summer slide!



Next, check out this awesome buy for your Minecraft lover.  I purchased this course for my son to work on this summer.  Summer learning at its best.  In this 12-month course, students learn the fundamentals of Java™ Programming in order to create their own Minecraft© Mod for the PC/Mac version of Minecraft.  With technology being a very real part of our future, what better way to help your child learn more than programming.  I haven't told my son about this one yet because I know that as soon as I do he will want to get started.  There's also an app design and 3D game design course too!

 

Are you headed out on a long car trip or plane trip this summer?  These sticker sets would be a great time occupier!


These reusable sticker sets are a perfect way to spark creativity!  Looking for a more academic use for them - let your students or child create a picture then have them write a story to match the picture!   There are many different sets to choose from including aliens, pirates, mermaids, fairies, cars and planes, princess and ponies and more!



Do you have a budding musician in your house?  Check out this beginner guitar set!  Summer would be a great time to start a new hobby.  This set has everything you need to get started.

These are just a few of the great deals you can find on educents.com right now.  Take a few minutes and check it out!  Don't forget to use the code TEACHBLUE10 for that extra savings and FREE Shipping!