Myth Busting

So my theory has been blown.  This was my theory - I will be much better at blogging regularly this year because now I have a year of teaching kindergarten under my belt and well - this myth has been


I am having a great year and super busy.  Yes, there is a little less planning and prep time involved, but there is always more I want to do.  And that doesn't take into account 4th grade homework at home in the evenings and karate class and . . . you get the picture.  I don't know about you but I am ALWAYS guilty of planning much more to do than can be accomplished in 24 hours.  Maybe one day I'll learn.  Until then, I will do my best to squeeze in time to blog.  On the positive side though, I have to say that one thing I have been working on for the last couple years is prioritizing my time.  I feel like I am doing much better in this area.  Does that mean my blog has low priority? No way!  I love blogging.  Just means that family and work have a higher priority.  Oh yeah - sleep has a pretty high priority too.  That one just keeps me sane!

Please tell me I'm not the only one busting my own myths!  What realizations have you come to lately?