Vote for us!

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new ways to get resources for my classroom.  When the school budget isn't available, I, like most of you search my own pockets.  But some resources are just out of my budget.  That's where Donors Choose comes in.  If you are familiar with Donors Choose you probably love them just like I do.  If you are not familiar with them, you must check them out.  Donors Choose is an organization that allows teachers to post projects for funding.  They host the project request on their website and anyone in the world can go there to donate to a classroom.  It is pretty amazing!

Every fall, Sonic partners with Donors Choose to fund projects in a campaign called Limeades for Learning.  Sonic will put hundreds of thousands of dollars into classroom projects.  Thank you Sonic!  This year I did a project request for my entire kindergarten team.  We are seeking a subscription to Weekly Reader to help our kiddos with non-fiction text on their level. 

If you don't already have a project that you are supporting, we'd love to have your vote.  You can vote once a day, now through October 27.  If 5 million or more votes are cast, you even get a free Cherry Limeade just for voting!  Just click on the link below to go vote!  Thank you for supporting me or any other teacher through this amazing program!


Click Here to Vote!