Time for a Freebie!

It's been too long since I put a new freebie on here - so I just had to fix that!  On my to do list before school starts is a "Where Are We?" sign to put outside my classroom door.  Of course, my first stop was Pinterest, but I was kinda disappointed because most of what I say only included words.  Well, that just ain't gonna cut it for my sweet babies.  I want my kiddos to be able to find us if they come in late, come back from the nurse or Intervention help, and not panic when they see an empty classroom.  So I came up with these little cards so that I could put together a Where Are We board.  To grab your copy just click the picture below!



 Now, I haven't quite decided how I want to display mine yet.  But I know that school is creeping up on many of us so I didn't want to hold on to the cards until my board was done - because who knows when that will happen.  In the packet I also included some of my pinspiration and ideas on how to create your board.  I hope you find this helpful!  I'd love to see your finished board.  Please e-mail me a pic and I will post it here so that you can inspire others!!!  You can e-mail me at mrsbiddison@gmail.com.  Happy creating!





 
 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Labels: ,