New Facebook Freebie

Last month I added a new tab to my Facebook page - Freebies!  This is a special freebie item that can only be found on the Teaching in Blue Jeans Facebook page.  In order to access this freebie you have to "Like" the page or be a fan.  I will be changing out the Facebook Freebie quite often and I won't always post them on the blog.  Make sure that you follow on Facebook so that you don't miss out.

I LOVE this freebie!  This is a pennant banner set that includes the entire alphabet so that you can customize and create your own banners.  Perfect for school or home!  If you happen to have an apple theme this is just perfect.  No apples - no worries.  The apple pennant is extra and you don't have to use it!  I love the colors and look forward to welcoming fall with this banner.  Unfortunately for me, in Texas, welcoming fall happens in like November!  Oh well, here's a little glimpse of the freebie.

 
Not sure how to get access to this freebie?  Well its pretty simple.  Click on the picture below to go the Teaching in Blue Jeans Facebook page.  Then click Like.  After you have liked the page you can click on the Freebie picture to download your freebie!
 
 
Not sure following on Facebook is worth it for freebies?  Well, I have to say that I post and share a lot of things on Facebook that I don't post on my blog.  But, I promise that I don't post like crazy.  Give it a try and see what you think. 
 
I'd love to know what you think about the freebie!
 
 


Labels: ,