Live from Las Vegas its Sunday Night!


I can't believe that I am finally here!  I have been waiting for this day for 4 months!  I have been to Vegas one time before, about 12 years ago.  Let me just tell you - I don't remember it being this CRAZY!  Right now I am sitting in my quiet room recovering from over stimulation! 

I had the opportunity to meet up with some other teachers and bloggers tonight for dinner.  It was great - 10 teachers who had never met before all meeting up with one thing in common - kindergarten!  There was an instant connection and I really enjoyed getting to know them a little.  Here's our dinner table and my new teacher friends.


After a visit back in the room to call my two boys it was off to see the Treasure Island pirate show with some new friends. 

Detour to stop at the fanciest Walgreens I have ever been in to pick up the all important Diet Coke for the morning.  Lots of excitement for day 1.  Tomorrow I promise to more teachery stuff!  Make to check back each night for an update from the day.  Now to try and get some sleep so that I am ready for tomorrow!  Can't believe that I get to start my day with the amazing Debbie Clement!