What? A New Blog Post?!?

Yep - a new blog post!  I apologize for my sporadic attendance.  Right now I blame it on teaching kindergarten for the first time.  It doesn't matter how many years you have been teaching - teaching a new grade makes you a first year teacher all over again.  That's my story and I'm sticking too it!  That being said - the year is over.  It was an AMAZING year and I am officially in love with kindergarten!  Now that I'm no longer a first year teacher I promise will do my best to devote a lot more attention (that won't be too hard) to this little blog of mine!  I do promise that I thought of you often!  It's just that the blog posts in my head didn't always make it to the internet.

I have so much that I want to share from the year.  As a teacher I learned so much and really pushed and challenged myself as a teacher.  Heck - I even did activities that were uber messy!

Well summer is here.  My last day of work was on Saturday, June 1.  Rushed home to start packing, had a doctor's appointment for my son, and Tuesday morning headed out of town for a week.  We had a great time celebrating my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary in Branson with all the kids and grandkids!  Now I'm back and working to get myself on a summer schedule that includes time for work and play.

I thought it would be fun to start back blogging by joining in the Currently linky sponsored by Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  So here is my June Currently!

 
Stay tuned because I promise I will be back.  I can't wait to share some things from my year.