Bloglovin' makes change easy peasy!

If you read my last blog post about technology you know that technology and I have a love - hate relationship.  I am a self-taught technology user and when I figure something out I hate to change!  If it ain't broke!  So when I started seeing posts about Google Reader going away I just ignored them.  Maybe if I don't read them it won't really happen.  Well, its happening soon.  Google Reader is going away July 1.  I just couldn't let all my time and hard work finding so many amazing teacher blogs go t waste - so I made the switch to Bloglovin'.  It was super easy to sign-up - just a matter of seconds.  The BEST part, they transferred all of my Google Reader blogs straight to my new Bloglovin' account!  If you are a little apprehensive trust me - it's easy peasy lemon squeezy!  Didn't lose a single blog.  In less than 5 minutes I even connected this little ole blog to Bloglovin'. 

I really like the set-up on their web page.  My home page is easy to read.  Just look at this:
 

AND they have an easy to use app too for iTunes and Android!  If I can do it, you can too.  Check out Bloglovin' today!

Follow on Bloglovin