Are You Ready for a Party Game?


Let's have a virtual party game to celebrate my week long birthday party!  How about a little "Pin" the Tail on the Donkey!  If you've read much of my blog, you've probably run across the word Pinterest a gazillion times.  Yes, that is a number. I learned it from my kindergarteners!  Pinterest has changed the way that I organize my online thoughts and the way I plan for school.  I love it and how much it helps me.  For this simple game, all you have to do is follow my Pinterest boards (click here) and then leave me a comment with the name of the board (there are many to choose from) that you like the best or find the most useful!  I will randomly choose a winner from the comments tomorrow morning!  The winner will receive their choice of any item from my TpT store.