Super Weekend Sale

This is the weekend to stock up on some favorite teaching materials. Both TeachersPayTeachers and Teachers Notebook are having sales this weekend. The Teachers Notebook sale runs today through tomorrow and my entire store is 25% off.





The TeachersPayTeachers sale is only tomorrow.  My entire TpT store is 20% off with an extra 10% with the code SUPER (for a total of 28% off).


I have received such amazing comments on my Multi-Sensory Sight Word pages.  They seem to be teacher approved and kid approved.  I just love reading the comments about how they are helping kids learn those ever important words.  If you haven't tried them, now is a perfect time. 

Unfortunately - its back to bed for me now.  I've exceeded my daily allotment of "up" time.  This sinus infection is keeping me knocked down.  I know the rest is good for me, but I hate just feeling like I should be doing something else.  Hey - tomorrow I can!  I can shop a great sale and stay in bed!