. . . Of the Month for January


I am so excited to post my ". . . Of the Month"product for January.  If you missed my post in December it comes down to this - I want to do my little part to Pay It Forward through this area of my life that God has blessed.  I love the opportunity to use my creativity on something I love - teaching my kiddos and sharing what I create with other teachers.  On the first of each month I will post a new product that will be the . . . Of the Month product for the month.  All of my sales for that product will be donated.

December Update - My fun little Christmas activity, Elf Yourself, sold 33 times in the month of December!  That means $66 will be donated to Go Ministries to support their new program to provide a hot meal to students at a very poor school in Guatemala.  The program starts this month and although its not a lot, I know that $66 can go a long ways to help them!  Thank you to everyone who supported my first . . . Of the Month product.

So without further ado - here is my January . . .Of the Month:
 
I chose this product because it was my best seller in 2012!  Included are 35 sight word practice pages perfect for your kinder kids, struggling 1st graders, or even advanced pre-k kiddos.  My students love these pages and every time we do one it is hands-on learning!  You can find this in my store on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook.

In January I have chosen to continue to support Go! Ministries.  Since the school breakfast program is new starting this month - I want to help as much as I can to make it a success!  Part of me wishes that I could be there to serve breakfast and hug on the kids every morning.  Since that is not possible at this time, I can do what is possible. 

So how can you help?  Well, if you teach kindergarten I'd love for you to consider purchasing these sight word practice pages.  Share this post with your friends and fellow teachers.  Pin this item or even blog about on your own.

It's always a great time to Pay It Forward!