Love me some Seuss

I just love Dr. Seuss!  There is so much that my kiddos can learn from reading and listening to his amazing books.  I'd be hard pressed to think of someone who couldn't remember one of his books from their childhood.  His birthday is a holiday in my classroom (like many of you).  Every year that I taught 3rd grade we did The Grinch reader's theatre for Christmas to work on reading fluency and expression.  My home Christmas decorations I even describe as Seuss-like whimsy.  So I was so excited to find this in my e-mail this morning!
Books, plush, notecards & cookbooks are $5 each. Shop now.
 
I just love the Kohl's Cares program!  They offer amazing books and stuffed animals for only $5 each and all the proceeds are donated for kids!  If you have never bought a Kohl's Cares stuffed animal before, the quality is excellent!   They are super soft and very well made.  A definite bargain at $5.  I can't wait to go and get some to add to my classroom.  My kids just love reading to a "buddy."  It's so great to watch them snuggle up and read to one of their favorite book characters.  Right now we have Arthur, Pete the Cat, Skippyjon Jones, Brown Bear and few others.  Horton and his friends will be perfect additions to my classroom!  If you don't live by a Kohl's you can order these through their website too!