Help - Need Ideas for Indoor Recess!

OK - so I am a little a lot spoiled when it comes to weather (that is until June, July, August, September and most of October when we are burning up.) But winter, well, my winter is usually with the high in the 50's. Quite frankly I love it. It's cold enough to wear long sleeves and an occasional coat - although I hate wearing a heavy coat. The main downfall is that I teach students who 99% have never seen real snow. (Flashback to 2010 when I got to take a group of 3rd graders outside to see their first ever snow flurries.  Talk about a special moment!)  Well - here we are on week 2 of cold - REALLY cold.  OK - so not so cold if you live in one of those places that sees single digits or negative numbers.  But for central Texas, a high in the 30's is REALLY cold.  So back to it - 2 weeks of cold and wet means lots of indoor recess.  This teacher has tried free choice centers, extra assigned centers, an Arthur video (in preparation for our visit from the real DW - more to come on that later), but I need something new.  Something to help express that pent up energy in these little 5 year old bodies without having total chaos.  PLEASE, yes that is typing for begging, PLEASE send me your tried and true indoor recess ideas.  Leave me a comment with any ideas you have - I need your help.  I had to threaten today that "The Mean Teacher" would be coming if . . .   

Thank you in advance for your ideas.  Oh yeah - I have my next recess in 14 hours and 36 minutes.