My Liebster Blog Nominees


So last week I was nominated for a Liebster Blog award.  I completed my portion of answering questions and now its time for me to nominate other great new bloggers!  Please put on your best Award Show announcer voice and read "And the nominees are . . ."

1. KinderKarla

2. 2 Brainy Apples

3. I Dream of First Grade

4. More Time 2 Teach

5. Live 2 Learn

6. The Teachers' Backpack

7. The Paper Maid

8. All Things Kindergarten

9. The Kindergarten Pod

10. Learning with Mrs. Brinn

11. Moore Fun in Kindergarten

Congratulations to each of you!  You all have amazing blogs.  To accept your award all you need to do is Post the Award to your blog and include the following things in your post:
1.  11 random things about yourself
2. Answer the questions I have listed below
3.  Nominate others for the award
4.  Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer

Don't forget to leave me a comment with the link to your post so I can learn more about you and your blog!

Here's your questions.

1.  Why do you blog?

2.  Name something that makes you smile?

3.  If you could only have one material possession what would it be?

4.  What is your favorite time of year?

5.  How would you describe your personality in 5 words or less?

6.  What are you reading right now?

7.  What was the last meal you cooked at home?

8.  What do you like to do in your spare time (not including blogging)?

9.  What do you dream about doing, being, becoming?

10.  What is your favorite movie, TV show or book?

11.  What is your favorite blog post that you have written?  Please add a link in your answer!

I look forward to following each of you and learning more about you!  Thank you for your blog contributions.  You got my nominee because your blog inspired me!