More Sight Word Pages and Pin It to Win It!

I have had lots of people e-mailing me about new sight word sets or custom sight word sets using the sight word practice page like this one:


I have been so busy just keeping up with kindergarten that I haven't had much time to create!  I finally took that time and got two big sets created!!!  (**Happy Dance**) The first set is a First Grade Sight Word Set with 80 sight word pages in it.



The second set has 105 sight word pages and includes all the words from Fry's First 100 List along with some requested words too!


My students love doing these pages during word work and I have gotten so many great comments back from other teachers too! 

I am giving away 1 Sight Word Practice Page Set to 2 lucky readers!  If you win, you will get to choose the set you would like.  You will have the following sets to choose from: Kindergarten Set, First Grade Set, Fry's First 100 Words, Color Words and Number Words (if you choose this I will send you both sets).

PIN IT TO WIN IT!
To enter all you need to do is pin your favorite sight word set to Pinterest and then leave me a comment with a link to your pin!  You can enter once a day with a new pin and new link.  You can pin from the blog or directly from Teachers Pay Teachers! Both have Pin It buttons!!!

Enter by midnight on Monday, November 26.  Winners will be posted here and contacted by e-mail (if an e-mail address is listed in the comments) Tuesday morning!  If you don't win, you'll still have time on Tuesday to hit Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale!