Add some Smile to your class website

Have you ever heard of or used Smilebox?  I absolutely love this program!  Smilebox is a program that allows you to take pictures and video and create a slideshow (among other things - this is just how I use it as a teacher).  Then you have the option of sharing your creation on your class website or blog, Facebook, and by e-mail.  Why do I love adding these slideshows to my webpage?  Well, I love the professional quality it adds and I don't have to create super-long blog posts trying to add pictures of all my students and/or their work!  Here's an example of a slideshow I created for my class blog earlier this year:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

There are tons of options available for creating a slideshow and it is EASY!  All you have to do is pick the photos /videos you want to use, drag them into a square, choose the music you want to add and bingo - a great quality slideshow to add a smile to all those parents checking out your class website or blog!  I have put together a slideshow and posted to my class blog in less that 10 minutes.  I promise it is well worth your time - and its free!

Smilebox has a free services  and premium (paid for) services.  I only use the free version and am always able to find something that fits what I need.  If you are looking for something new to add to your website check out Smilebox! FREE, EASY and GREAT RESULTS - just what every teacher needs!!!