Sight Word Practice Pages

I am loving watching my kids grow as readers!  I think one of the foundational steps in kindergarten is sight words.  It is amazing to see the sense of pride they have when they start reading these words on their own.  I was looking and looking for an activity that my kids could do independently during word work time that would focus on sight words.  I found a few things that I "kind of" liked but nothing that just reached out and grabbed me.  So I hit my computer and started creating.  The end result is a sight word practice page that looks like this:
 
I have put together a Kindergarten Sight Word set, and a set for Color Words and Number Words.  Each page has the same components.  As a class we completed the first two pages whole group together while I modeled what I was looking for.  Now, my kids work independently on these with no problems.  If you are looking for a multi-sensory way to practice sight words, check out these sets in my TeachersPayTeachers store.
 
 
 
 

 
 
I have been amazed at the e-mails I have received about these pages.  I am so glad that others are finding them useful too!  I continue to work on some sets that I have had requests for.  Being watching for a First Grade Set as well as sets from the Fry and Dolch sight word lists.  I have also had some requests for an editable listing - I am just trying to figure out how to put that together so that it is easy for the user.  If you have any specific sight words requests please let me know.  You can e-mail me at mrsbiddison@gmail.com or leave a comment below.  Have you used these with your class?  I'd love to hear how it went!
 
 
P.S.  For more sight word ideas check out this Sight Word Link Party at Teacher to the Core!