Where has the time gone?

So I have loved this summer!  Each year of teaching I seem to get better about actually relaxing and enjoying summer and not staying in teacher mode.  That being said, it doesn't mean that I did nothing.  Actually I did quite a bit of thinking, searching, looking and pinning as I get ready for the change from third grade to kindergarten.  So here I was thinking, searching, looking and pinning when all of a sudden I realized I had 2 weeks til my new kiddos would arrive!  Time to get that classroom ready!  So Monday I hit the classroom.  I think I have my space plan set and now I'm working on decorating my Eric Carle inspired classroom.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem; I work, stand back and look, and think "Good day.  I got a lot done!"  Then I go home and tell someone what I did and it sounds like I did nothing!  I'm just waiting for all those nothing days to add up to a classroom that is ready for kids!  I really need those little shoemaker elves to show up -  just one night!  On the agenda, sort books for the library with a little bribery and help from my son, try and finish the bulletin boards, put up curtains, and put away stuff that is still out.  See what I mean, sounds like only 2 or 3 things that could be done in a couple hours, not a full days work! Maybe after today I'll feel like there is enough done to take some pictures.

So what are you working on right now to get ready for your new class?